Saturday, February 25, 2006

Guess I gota flash too !


Here is some of mine, all that I could find downstairs anyways, in the storage boxes upstairs are about another 20 socks worth of various fibrespates & LL, and maby some more handspun.

So whats here..

Top row... Mainly opal with my 1 ball of cotton sock yarn and some sirdar town & country, the purple hanks on the left edge are handspun merino/alpaca.

Middle row, knitpics sock garden, fibrespates jewel, lots of koigu & knitpics dye your own.

Bottom row, balled LL, more handspun merino/aplaca, dye your own opal yarn is the balled stuff, and more handspun merino.

2 comments:

LaBean said...

You got some baddddddddddddd yarn there girlie! Did you spin the handspun yarn yourself? Oh and I love your bedspread!!

Highland Annie said...

Yup Yup yupp

All handspun is via these hands ! its dammed good sock yarn too, after many experamental blends I settled for 40 % corriedale, 40% merino 20% alpaca.