Saturday, February 25, 2006

You showed me yours, I'll show you mine...

Thanks Bean and Karen for getting this started...here's my stash:



That's (almost) the whole pile - I don't have it in me to number and label them...sorry!

Here's a close-up of the right side:



And one of the left side:



Six more skeins from Knitpicks found their way to my door yesterday - and being the true addict that I am, I added a few more to my shopping cart this morning. I haven't ordered them yet - I'm trying REALLY hard to maintain some self control.

3 comments:

LaBean said...

awwww You mean you are going to make us GUESS what each yarn is? Although, addicts that we are we can prolly tell anyway! lol

Karen said...

Becky, what's the pretty pink one on the right side of the photo, next to the Opal?

Becky said...

Its 2 skeins of Danielle's yarn from when she closed down Nono Kitty sales. Its Kona Superwash in the "Fushias" color.