Wednesday, June 21, 2006

More socks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pattern: out of my head
Yarn: Brown Sheep Naturespun sport weight
Started: 6/10/06
Finished: 6/19/06

If it seems that I've been lagging with the socks lately, well it's almost true. First I finished about half a pair, and then I started these. These socks are extra big, and I'm in the middle of moving. And then I finished them and blocked them and didn't photograph them until after they were done drying, so really it's not as bad as it seems.

Plus I've been concentrating on reducing the WIPs, and my first order of business is a piece of test knitting, which is secret and also not socks.

1 comment:

turtlegirl76 said...

Ooooh secret-not-socks! (I nearly typed "cocks" oh my - where is my head at 8:15am?)

The socks look very nice! I really need to do a pair of solid socks so I can really see the patterning. Hedera needs to go on the needs for this very reason.