Thursday, March 02, 2006

FO, WIP and sock stash







Robert's sox were finished at the weekend when I was away at SKIPnorth (see http://gourdongirl.blogspot.com for details)My friends daughter said they looked like elf shoes, so he calls them his Legolas sox!!!!


These are my current WIP on the sox front. They are knitted from Opal in zebra stripe pattern. They are for me, me, me, to wear under my big boots.



Oh well since everyone else has done it I thought I would join in too...only thing was DH caught me taking the pics and wondered how many pairs of sox one could knit!!!
These are all my OPAL yarns, the 4 at the front are left over balls for knitting kids sox.




These balls are a mixture of Regia, Lorna's Laces, Knit Picks, Lana Grossa and Sock it to me. I'm sure I have some more, but gave up looking before I got to the bottom of the stash!!

1 comment:

Susann said...

Oh, I love the Legolas socks!