Sunday, March 12, 2006

When the Jasminbush doesn't have leaves, it grows socks...

Yesterday I had a complete brain failure and continued knitting the cuff the way I had knit the foot. That is: lacey pattern in front, stockinette stitch in back. Having knit about 5 cms this way I suspected there was something wrong because it just didn’t look right. So I unraveled, gathered my braincells and finished the sock. It was just right in time for the wonderful sunny, though ice cold, day as they are like a first sign of spring. Another sock for the Babysock line also sneaked into the picture.

If you happen to read my other blog, you just discovered that I'm very lazy and post the same thing twice.

3 comments:

LaBean said...

Pretty Pretty socks! I can't wait til it warms up so I can take outdoor pics of my FOs

Jennifer said...

I love that petticoat yarn! What lace pattern did you use?

Susann said...

It's one of a few leaf patterns I have in an old book. If you want I'll writ it out. It's very easy.