Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Entrelac. Eh.

I started the entrelac socks. I don't mind doing the entrelac. I actually quite like it. But, on size 1 dpns? Eh. Not liking it so much. This is what I have so far.




My problem is this: the entrelac causes small seams on the inside, and the sock is entrelac all the way around. Something tells me that this isn't the most comfortable thing. Do I make just one to say I've made one? Do I make a full pair? Do I say F it and rip it out and use my precious Trekking on something else? Help!

3 comments:

LaBean said...

Awww man. I'd say use the Trekking for something else. I don't think that's the right yarn to use for that pattern anyway. And as pretty as the pattern sock looked I still can't get over how it's on only 3 needles. I'm heartbroken. I say.. use a different yarn, make ONE out of a feltable yarn and felt it.. Make up case?

Susann said...

If you won't love them dearly, frog them. It looks really pretty though.

gourdongirl said...

I like enterlac too, but not for sox. Love the yarn.......