Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Finally getting somewhere..


Thought I'd dropped off the face of the sock-knitting world huh? Nope. Been into this and that.. and life. But, here's a progress pic of my latest sock project, Pomatomus .

This picture was taking just after picking up the gusset stitches. At the time of this writing I'm about a third of the way through the gusset decreases. Pretty soon it's on to the foot!, and I can finally wear the somsuches. Poma was, and continues to be a very trying pattern. I lost my way many times and somehow managed to find my way back. I'm sure if you saw them up close you'd be able to see the mistakes. But to heck with that!

On with the knitting!

4 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Yeah I wouldn't worry about it. The pattern is intricate enough that if someone does notice any mistakes, you can just kick 'em in the face because they are looking WAY TOO close at your feet! They look good!

Karen said...

Yay Bean!!!!

gourdongirl said...

Go for it girl, looking good.

Susann said...

They look good and the yellow is perfect for spring!