Friday, April 14, 2006

I did not drop off the earth...


I just did not feel like knitting anything for about 3 weeks. Finally I overcame this phase and now am back in business.

I finished one of the thrummed socks and started the second. Unfortunately I ran out of fiber today, so I have to make a trip to the wool mill next week, which will sure end in bringing home a ton of fiber of all kinds.
I also finished one Pomatomus today, but decided against casting on for the second, because we're going on a road trip tomorrow and Pomatomus needs too much attention to be knit in the car.

I decided to start Jaywalkers for the road trip. I'm using Knitpicks Sockgarden in the Hydrangea color I got from Bean in exchange for Opal Petticoat. It knits up really lovely and is a joy to work with. I hope I have more finished socks after this weekend.

No comments: